Speedy Demolition’s asbestos team have over 25 years experience in removing asbestos. Our attention to detail provides our clients the best service to make sure the progress of your job is carried out professionally, efficiently and safely.
All of our asbestos works will be notified to Workplace Health and Safety 7 days before the commencement of work is due to take place, including us taking the time to notify people living within close proximity to the job site. Once we have completed the job, we will have one of our senior team members go through and conduct an inspection of your property and provide you an Asbestos Clearance Certificate and a Waste Tracking Certificate. We pride ourselves in ensuring our staff strictly adhere to all regulatory complaint procedures required, including signing an asbestos control plan document daily.
Speedy Demolition’s will safely and correctly remove your asbestos making this process as stress free as possible for our clients.
- Asbestos removalists with 25 years experience
- Attention to detail and personalised service to clients
- Strict adherence to WHSQ procedures and requirements
- Advanced level trained, licensed and accredited staff
- Inspection, clearance & waste tracking certificates upon completion of works