Dr Phillip McGeorge and Dr Stuart Lockerbie established Perth Laser Vision at St John Of God Hospital Murdoch Medical Clinic in 1997. It rapidly became the premier laser refractive eye surgery centre in Perth, WA, and has remained there since.
At the forefront of surgical technique, Dr Phil McGeorge offers the full range of refractive surgery options with the latest technology.
Our experienced team are dedicated to ensuring you get the best vision possible.
Perth Laser Vision has a dedicated, caring and experienced team of eye surgery staff. When you come to our clinic you can gave peace of mind knowing that Perth Laser Vision were the first in WA to:
- Have performed over 30,000 LASIK procedures over 20 years
- Perform bladeless FS LASIK in WA
- Perform bladeless LenSx laser cataract surgery in WA
- Use corneal inlays for reading improvement and treatment of keratoconus
- Perform rapid (3 minute) corneal cross-linking for keratoconus
- Use the new PanOptix Trifocal lens to remove dependency on reading glasses