It often happens when users find difficulties while connecting to mywifiext-net. This happens as a result of various technical issues such as distance between the extender and router, interrupted power supply, improper internet connection, compatibility issues, incorrect wireless settings, wireless interferences and a lot more. That?s why different web browsers show different error messages saying www.mywifiext.net not working. For instance, Apple Safari displays? Can’t find the server? Error popup whereas Microsoft Edge shows? Page cannot be displayed?
In order to mywifiext troubleshoot this issue, follow the steps listed below:
* Cross check the web address you enter.
* Put the extender to a proper power supply.
* Connect to a fast and steady internet connection.
* Check whether the wall plug is damaged or not.
* Make sure the Ethernet cable doesn’t have cuts in it.
* Use the default IP address for NetGear extender login.
* Update the router firmware to the latest version.
* Clean the cache, cookies and history of the web browser you use.
* Ensure your computer is free from any type of malware, spyware and viruses.
* Keep the web browser up to date.
* Use mywifiext.local to set up the extender with Mac.
Do not mess the wires of the extender with others.
If you still experience any issue while accessing www.mywifiext.net, don’t hesitate to give us a call on our toll-free 1-855-439-4345. Our tech experts will provide you with quick solutions to resolve the issue.