To set up your range extender, you need to go for mywifiext.net login. To do so, open a web browser of your choice and type default IP address of router in the address bar. Once done, a webpage will arise in front of you. All you have to do is enter login credentials in the required fields. Now, you can set up your range extender in a matter of minutes. case you have cross-checked all these things and still face any issue, you can call the support team at 1-800-439-4345 and make your mywifiext.net setup success.
There are different ways to log in to mywifiext.net setup page. This webpage can be opened using its URL or default IP address. Follow the step-by-step guide given below to log in to mywifiext.net setup page:
- Turn on computer and make sure it is connected to a WiFi network.
- Hover the mouse cursor on any web browser icon and double-click on it.
- Once the web browser opens, take the mouse cursor on the address bar at top side.
- Use keyboard and type mywifiext.net in the address bar.
- A login page will open asking for username and password.
- Fill in the details and click on Log in button to open mywifiext.net setup page.
This webpage comes with several technical settings for Extender Setup. To configure these technical settings, it’s suggested to take professional help from knowledgeable technicians at 1-800-439-4345.