One of the world’s most famous driving routes, Victoria’s Great Ocean Road offers scenic surprises at every fork in the road. In signature Australian style, endless stretches of white sandy beaches are flanked by dense pockets of rain forest, charming coastal towns, & canopies populated by koalas.
Take in breathtaking sights of long sandy beaches & dramatic cliffs on this guided, full-day tour of Australia’s Great Ocean Road. See some of the most spectacular coastal scenery on Earth, including the Twelve Apostles limestone stacks & Yarra Valley Winery tour, Phillip Island Day tour, Grampians National Park day tour.
- Combination package of Great Ocean Road & Phillip Island & Penguin Parade tours
- Travel along the Great Ocean Road to experience Victoria’s scenic coast
- Stop at the Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Apollo Bay & Port Campbell on the Great Ocean Road tour
- See native Australian wildlife including koalas & little penguins on the Phillip Island & tour
- Admire rock formations including the Twelve Apostles at Port Campbell National Park
Experience some of the best scenery Victoria has to offer, from stunning coastal vistas, to rolling hills & pastures of the hinterland. The Great Ocean Road will have you gasping at every turn. We network with many local operators to cover all the premium attractions Victoria has to offer to give you the best lifetime experience while enriching you with Australian Culture & Heritage. So if you want to get a taste of the true Australia, get out of the city & follow the Incredible OZ tours & travels. Do you need additional Information? Call us on +61 413 739 688 or send us a message on [email protected] We shall get back to you as soon as possible.