Company Solutions and Capabilities:
- Structural steel fabrication projects supply only or supply and installation.
- In House drafting to ensure each and every job is controlled internally.
- Mechanical fabrication
- Luxury Homes and Architectural facades.
- Gantry and stair fabrication, walkway platforms.
- Government Projects, schools, hospitals, universities, shopping centres.
- Commercial and Industrial buildings, sheds, sporting grounds.
- Metal work including handrails, balustrades, stair stringers, columns, beams and anything to do with steel.
- Our fully-equipped workshop can process jobs from as little as 1 house stump up to 30 tonnes a week.
We provide a complete in-house drafting service to visualise our client’s project requirements.
Our Team of Experienced Estimators guide the projects from start to finish to ensure the project is correct and delivered on time.
Ashmore Welding is a leading structural steel fabricators, operating from a purpose built factory located in Nerang on the Gold Coast; where we have a fully equipped steel fabrication factory which can handle all types of steel fabrication projects with a twin 5 tonne overhead crane, which is not only a beneficial factor for lifting any size beam or project, but more importantly provides a safe working environment for our staff. Our staff are capable of taking care of any installation of structural steel fabrication for our clients. With our team of experienced in-house riggers who specialise in all types of structural steel installations. We work to Australian Standards and are dedicated to supplying superior products with superior service. Our team members are responsible for each and every project from site measurement through to drafting, production and installation. This approach reinforces our reputation for producing quality steel fabrications on time and within budget.
We have drive-in, on and off loading facility for semi-trailers.
We provide a full cutting and punching service with our automatic pack saw, and 80 tonne Punch & Shear Machine.
Plasma cutting, Oxy cutting, Mig and Tig welding.